Full Show Index
Advertise With Us
Write For Us
The Mystery of the Survivor LockboxPage 2
View Printable version of this article
50. Al Gore's 2000 Presidential Campaign Plans
51. Gossip Patricia. (High School Reunion)
52. The Younger Samburus' work ethic. (Survivor: Africa)
53. The film oeuvre of Brian Heidik. (Survivor: Thailand)
54. Brandon and Frank's Honeymoon video. (Survivor: Africa)
55. The last piece of meat Kimmi ate. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
56. The other half of the ashes of Anna Nicole Smith's husband. (The Anna Nicole Show)
57. Marcellas' Guide on How to Win Friends and Influence People. (Big Brother 3)
58. CBS's ratings expectations for the first season of Big Brother.
59. Sean's self-restraint. (Survivor: Pulau Tiga)
60. Samburu kids' alarm clock (Survivor: Africa)
61. The Stephanie that never showed up to Thailand. (Survivor: Thailand)
62. Eric from Big Brother 3's math skills (Big Brother 3)
63. Neleh's mint... she was saving the rest for later, or someone else. (Survivor: Marquesas)
64. Ghandia's dignity. (Survivor: Thailand)
65. Marcellas's soul that he hired Vincent Vega to retrieve. (Big Brother 3)
66. Gabriel Cade's perfect society. (Survivor: Marquesas)
67. Fox's reason why Frenchie was yanked from the program but Nikki McKibbin was allowed to compete last season. (American Idol)
68. Kimmi's deodorant. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
69. Beef jerky. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
70. The dossier of the Mole. (The Mole: The Second Betrayal)
71. Clay's alleged racial comment. (Survivor: Thailand)
72. The remains of Jerri Manthey's first agent. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
73. Silas's humility. (Survivor: Africa)
74. The formula for Classic Coke.
75. Zoe’s personality. (Survivor: Marquesas)
76. Alicia's bodyfat. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
77. An overly perky Paige Davis. (Trading Spaces)
78. Heidi from Joe Millionaire, hoarding all of the bathing suits and not letting the women have any of them to try on. Joe Millionaire
79. The water Susan wouldn't give Kelly if she found her practically dead. (Survivor: Pulau Tiga)
80. Larger box for Rob(b)'s ego (Survivor: Marquesas and Thailand)
81. Emergency urine supplied by Kathy. (Survivor: Marquesas)
82. Rotu 4's humility. (Survivor: Marquesas)
83. Nick Brown's air time. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
84. A can of Sierra Mist.
85. Kucha corn. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
86. Jeff Probst's real teeth
87. The Osbournes' neighbors. (The Osbournes)
88. Christi from The Bachelor swearing that she's not a basketcase. (The Bachelor)
89. Three boxes of Beetlegrub Helper (multiple Survivor editions)
90. Clarence's "Rock, Paper, Scissors" instruction manual (Survivor: Africa)
91. Sook Jai's fishing net. (Survivor: Thailand)
92. Evan Marriott's brain (Joe Millionaire)
93. Footage of why Erin was voted off. (Survivor: Thailand)
94. The identity of who left Donna Summer's cake out in the rain.
95. Super Pole 2000. (Survivor: Pulau Tiga)
96. The last vestiges of hope for a Celebrity Survivor.
97. Bobby Trendy. (The Anna Nicole Show)
98. Michael Skupin's medical bills. (Survivor: The Australian Outback)
99. Jimmy Hoffa
100. Osama Bin Laden
So what’s really in the lockbox? One day we will find out. But for now, it’s just nice to imagine.
C. Brian Devinney is a human resources consultant from New York City. When not reporting on reality TV, he can be found rooting on his beloved Yankees, writing in his online diary, Tales From the City, or designing new items for his online store BlogGear.com. He can be reached at TheRealityFactor@aol.com.
Be sure to sign up for our e-mail update so you can stay informed about new articles on the site! And take a look at the rest of the site. You can find all of our recent Survivor articles at the Survivor: The Amazon page and take a look at our sections on Joe Millionaire and The Osbournes. You can even buy reality show stuff at our Reality TV Store!
<--Previous 1 2
View Printable version of this article